Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Tyranny of Time-Saving Social Media

OK, so now I'm engaging on Social Media - as you all know, my tweets feed my hoots which post to my site and my reading list comes up on my blog which now should post to my site as well. I look away from my screen and there are 99+ new tweets from all across the world - on every topic imaginable. These are people I'm "following" so I guess I should read it. I've managed to limit Linkedin (I wonder if this will post there?) to actual posts (not who's now connected to whom) but nevertheless it is endless. TV commercials happen when I'm not watching... but these are friends and people who I want to "connect" with. Is it OK to ignore their precious broadcasts. I guess it is... if they really wanted me to hear about the latest battery-saving Droid tips, they would drop over with a case of beer. LOL John <><

No comments: