Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is this what I signed up for?

You've read that I've been trying to increase my "Platform" with #SocialMedia (note the cool #hashtag). I've tried thinking of all the cool things I've ever said... maybe I can remember some... then again, I'm at my best in an extemporaneous context. This makes my blog - at least at this point a bit less than #pithy.

To learn the ropes, I've been following my friends - I must admit my admiration for their continuous blog effluence has increased exponentially. (I'm wondering if euphuism is rewarded in twitter Klout rankings?)

Does this kind of 'communication' advance civilization? My #followers have increased 383% so it must be making some kind of #contribution. (I haven't studied hashtags yet, except to know I should put some in.) So, if you're looking for serious posts to move you to the next level - check out my #TwitterLists cause I do have some super wonderful friends.

No comments: