Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Adventure Begins (again)

The adventure began a few weeks ago, with the end of a 6 year gig. A very large catalog hired us to pull all their customer names, to relieve the burden from their IT while converting their order entry system. In the process, our analytics were compared with some of the best modelers in the world. We won eleven tests against eight systems but that is another story. Anyway, I took another assignment - trying to grow an e-commerce company with very little spending (something all marketers wish to accomplish). They have great products and a small loyal following. "Lets try Social Media..." My head is starting to swim... partly from staying up until 2am a few nights (because that was the only time the training videos I'd purchased would play)...partly from trying to program joomla, hootsuite, twitter, facebook and linkedin to talk with each other... now that I have this working for myself, I just have to figure out what to say :)

No comments: